Our Family

I'm Heather. I am a 21 year old stay at home mom and wife. My husband, Kevin, is in the United States Coast Guard and we are currently stationed at the black hole of America, also known as Upstate NY. Hayden was born May 26, 2009 and that's the day our lives changed for the better.

Monday, August 9, 2010

No title?



I know I'm totally slacking on this blog thing.

It's been a week, I think, since I have updated this. I've been really busy with Hayden since Kevin is working all the time. We finally got to spend some time with Kevin this past weekend, which was nice. Saturday, once he got off of work (again), we went down to Alexandria Bay for the Pirates Invasion. It was nice and it was really  nice to get out of the house and away from Drum for awhile.

Sunday, we had some friends over for dinner. Then it was Army Wives night with Heather, Lindsey and Devin.

Kevin, Hayden, Heather, Carl and little Carl came over for dinner.

The amazing cake Devin made.
And the chocolate covered marshmallows I made.


And my amazing friends. Heather, Lindsey, and Devin :D

No comments:

Post a Comment