Our Family

I'm Heather. I am a 21 year old stay at home mom and wife. My husband, Kevin, is in the United States Coast Guard and we are currently stationed at the black hole of America, also known as Upstate NY. Hayden was born May 26, 2009 and that's the day our lives changed for the better.

Friday, July 30, 2010

This and that.


Where to begin?

Yesterday, Kevin and I went out, alone, for the first time in over 14 months. It was great. It was very much needed too. We went to Red Lobster. Amazing! Then, we walked around the mall killing time until our movie started. We got Hayden a very cute pair of shoes. Converses!

We saw Salt. Angelina Jolie is bad ass in that movie, if I do say so myself! Very good movie.

Today is boring. Kevin is gone all weekend, so it's just Hayden and I all weekend. I have cleaned the house and done all of the laundry. Nothing exciting. That's for sure.

1 comment: