Our Family

I'm Heather. I am a 21 year old stay at home mom and wife. My husband, Kevin, is in the United States Coast Guard and we are currently stationed at the black hole of America, also known as Upstate NY. Hayden was born May 26, 2009 and that's the day our lives changed for the better.

Monday, July 26, 2010

It's been awhile.



I know it's been like TWO months since I've updated our blog, but things happen. Hayden keeps me SUPER busy. He is a walking, semi-talking, monster child that keeps me on my toes almost constantly. Nap time is my favorite time of the day. He is 14 months old today and he now says 3 words that you can easily understand, and 3 others he is working on. He is a smart child if I do say so myself. He waves bye bye or waves hi, whichever. He eats almost constantly too.


No comments:

Post a Comment