Our Family

I'm Heather. I am a 21 year old stay at home mom and wife. My husband, Kevin, is in the United States Coast Guard and we are currently stationed at the black hole of America, also known as Upstate NY. Hayden was born May 26, 2009 and that's the day our lives changed for the better.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today was interesting.



Today was interesting.

Where do I begin. Most of you already know that Hayden got hit in his ear pretty hard by my neighbor's 4 year old daughter. It's a long story that I am tired of repeating, but just know that it did not end well. The mother handled it inappropriately and we are no longer friends. His ear swelled up quickly and pretty badly. I feel so bad for him. I think it is bothering him now because he is having issues sleeping tonight. If it's not gone completely tomorrow, then off to the doctor we go. I would like to avoid that at all costs though.

On a brighter note (I think), Kevin finally got fully qualified on the hand gun today, so he is not fully qualified on all the guns. That means schools. Lots of schools coming up. Some aren't so long, but some are 6 weeks long and I am not feeling that at all, but I will stand by him and support him. I know he will miss Hayden and I, and we will miss him a lot too. I am proud of him though.


No comments:

Post a Comment