Our Family

I'm Heather. I am a 21 year old stay at home mom and wife. My husband, Kevin, is in the United States Coast Guard and we are currently stationed at the black hole of America, also known as Upstate NY. Hayden was born May 26, 2009 and that's the day our lives changed for the better.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time to plan a birthday party!

Well, Hayden is almost 11 months old now :( I can't believe it.

Anyways, time to plan the party. I am order an Elmo cake, but it's cupcake in the shape of Elmo's face. Way easier for kids! Elmo theme, obviously. He LOVES Elmo. I am getting super excited about it though. I've never planned a kids birthday party, so I hope it turns out alright. We are just going to have it here at our house. There is a park down the street if the kids get bored, haha. I am thinking of getting a pinata though. I think that would be fun for all of the kids.

1 comment: