Our Family

I'm Heather. I am a 21 year old stay at home mom and wife. My husband, Kevin, is in the United States Coast Guard and we are currently stationed at the black hole of America, also known as Upstate NY. Hayden was born May 26, 2009 and that's the day our lives changed for the better.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Unexpected Trip.


Well, as most of you already know, we are in Virginia right now on emergency leave. Hayden did really well on the drive down here. He slept a majority of the way and only woke up twice to eat. Hayden got to meet family he hasn't met yet. His great grandma and great grandpa and he also has a God mom now :) His God mom is Angela. She has been my best friend for 7 years now. He met his little cousin, Katelynn and she was so excited to meet him. Ready to feed him, change his diaper and everything. Mind you, she's only 4.


Hayden is 8 weeks and 2 days old now and I just can't believe he is already that old.


No comments:

Post a Comment